Question to better understand delegations to ecency: Case of Boost with points
This post is for:
- Responsible of @ecency delegation (@talhasch, @esteemapp, @good-karma, @noumantahir, @demo.com, @syedumair, @horpey, @jznsamuel, @melinda010100)
- Anyone who might enlighten me:
I am in the process of making posts for the French-speaking community (which will also serve the other communities) which make it possible to follow via a constructive statistical analysis the possible rewards if we make delegations to @ecency.
From my reading I learned that:
- ecency points have several functions and one of them is their ability to allow a possible upvote (via the boost function)
- it is possible to boost both a post and a comment;
- it is possible to boost your own production or the production of another author ((if not blacklisted);
- the maximum boost limit is 500 points;
- to be boosted a post or a comment must be of quality;
- the boost is not systematic, even if the post (or the comment) is of good quality;
- the same post (or comment) cannot be boosted more than once;
- that you achieve the boosts manually and that it is laborious
- that you refund the points, if the boost does not take place during 48h
- that the points used for a boost are not refundable if the post in question is followed by a downvote
MY QUESTIONS ?
What I don't know, and what I want to be enlightened about: Here are some questions:
- Q1: Can we achieve more than 1 boost per person per week on different productions?
- Q2: Can the same person boost several comments of the same post?
- Q3: Can we boost several posts at the same time (with a bulk boost system)
Image source: From ecency interface and post