Leo delegation a big confusion
My first experience with leopower is negative because it lacks clarity about this token:
- I converted hives this week worth more than 2800 Leo.
- 1st: To delegate to @leo.voter in order to generate passive income.
- 2nd: to take advantage of the monthly power Up (supposed to exist with leos)
=> My first surprise: Nothing obtained for the Leo monthly Power Up
=> My second surprise and disappointment: after 2 days of delegation to @leo.voter (via 1000 Leo token), I received nothing (neither rewards nor answers to my questions)
So I withdraw my delegations and now I have more than 1700 leo Pending
So, maybe leofinance is a very good system but with far too much implicitness and a lack of clear communication. I'm not saying that you shouldn't invest in leofinance, but I'm asking for more transparency and clarity for such a powerful system!!
- Why are delegations to @leo.voter not accepted with their leo token???
- What is the annual return for delegations to @leo.voter (my estimates give 10% while in the blog we find 16%)
Leo Power Up Day
Today @leogrowth presents the Leo Power Up Day where he advises and explains how to do a Power Up
What is still unclear:*
Should we do a PowerUp with Hive or Leo?
For total Leo Power (on the 15th) to be between 200 and 20k, do you count leo delegation's?
Once you have leos, what should you do with them, do you have the right to delegate them or what do you do with them?
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta