Guys guys guys: four airdrops = 4 airdrops
Crypto twitter makes me laugh.
While everyone is getting bored and even fearful that BTC is trading sideways, I'm about to get four airdrops based off my favorite bags.
Uh, okay... so... that's insane...
AN NFT PVP GAME?
WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!?
Who is this legend?
Now Dan isn't the kind of guy that does things "just because". Why on Earth would he schedule both of these airdrops AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. Isn't that bad? Isn't that going to make Hive even more volatile? Isn't that going to make the pump and dump twice as aggressive?
And he knows it...
And he's doing it anyway!
Why would you purposefully destabilize your favorite network... unless...
lol no fucking way...
Are you serious right now?
- We are getting a second airdrop based on Hive (Jan 6?)
- This will pump Hive pretty hard.
- The Korean community is responsible for the liquidity surrounding most pumps.
- The Korean community loves competitive video games.
- Like: fucking loves them.
- Starcraft is the #1 sport in Korea (RTS & MOBA)
- Like: fucking loves them.
- One of these airdrops is a PVP game...
- Hints about buying a massive dip...
If you can't piece this one together...
I'm not going to spell it out, but lets just say if any of my bags moon before Hive moons I'm FOMOing back into Hive like crazy person. This is getting out of control.
And that's only TWO OUT OF FOUR AIRDROPS!
The PolyCUB launch is right around the corner, and that's going to be the first "slow burn" airdrop I've ever participated in. This one will be distributed over 60 days, which is pretty crazy considering how the timelines add up.
Then on top of all that other madness, we'll get the project Blank airdrop in however many months as well. This one is based on LEO, so LEO will basically get a double pump: once from being listed on Polygon as pLEO, then again for the Blank airdrop... wow... wow wow wow.
To recap again:
- Hive, LEO, and CUB are about to be pumped 2 times each.
- Hive twice with 2 airdrops on the same day and a hint of whales telling everyone to buy the dip.
- LEO twice with an airdrop and a huge LP farm listing on a new network.
- CUB twice with a slow-burn airdrop combined with at least 1 IDO.
- This doesn't even count fundamental developments like HAF and Splinterlands.
Wow this deck is fucking stacked.
I used to think the price of Bitcoin mattered... like a lot, but now I see that even if BTC crashed to $40k from here, my Hive/LEO/CUB bags are pretty much going to moon no matter what. Like... we've basically just been oversold for so long and made so many unnoticed fundamental development that the only thing number can do is go up at this point.
Don't forget, LEO is an EXTREME microcap. Less than $2.5M. So easy to pump; not even funny. It also has massive liquidity so if even a single whale decides to make a splash they can throw down a lot of money and not be too worried about slippage.
Leo did a post talking about how many developments were coming into play. They are going to have 20 employees in no time... lol twenty. How many did Steemit Inc have again? And they held a controlling stake premine. Insane really.
They've done great work on their Android and iPhone apps. They continue configuring lightning frontends and LeoInfra. They are automating tasks and lowering overhead costs. They are branching out to new networks with huge liquidity pools. All the good stuff.
It is impossible to be bearish on this ecosystem right now. At this point it doesn't matter what Bitcoin does. Hive has already proven multiple times that it is not tethered to the market anymore. This is our game to lose now at this point. I don't see any competition. Do you?
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta