How Do You Think Tribe Token Payouts Should Work?
After 7 days, a Steem post pays out the reward to the curators and the author. The author will get 50% Steem Power and 50% liquid Steem (If they do not have "power up 100%" on). Do you think that tribe tokens should work the same way where 50% of the payout is staked tokens and 50% is tokens that can instantly be traded on Steem Engine? Some tribes already do this such as the Neoxian tribe. At the moment, Neoxian token payouts give 50% liquid Neoxag and 50% Neoxag Power.
I would like to see what everyone thinks about this.
Personally, I wouldn't mind either way because I almost always power up all the tribe tokens I get anyways.
- Tribes should reward posts with 100% staked tokens.
- Tribes should reward posts with 75% staked tokens and 25% liquid.
- Tribes should reward posts with 50% staked tokens and 50% liquid.
- Tribes should reward posts with 25% staked tokens and 75% liquid.
- Tribes should reward posts with 100% liquid tokens.
- It should be different depending on the tribe.
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.