AN INSIGHT INTO THE VARIOUS TYPES OF FOOD AND WHICH IS MORE FAVOURABLE TO OUR BODY SYSTEM
When talking about food, it's of high Important that we hold such discussion with high esteem and as well thoroughly verify what we take into our body system, because the kind of food we consume as the capacity to either make or mar our body system, by nourishing/boosting our system or inflicting damage on them.
So that being said, I'll like to tell you what prompted this write-up, which is this edition of the feature topic of the @hive-learners Community, we were ask to discuss about the two types of food we do eat, there importances and which we prefer between both, so without further ado, come along, as I take you through my opinion.
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. - Virginia Woolf
What the above quote by Virginia Woolf is saying is that, in as much as we want to enjoy and live life to the fullest, then food Important can never we sideline out of the equation, Because once it's out of it, then you've pave way for wariness and lagging that'll disrupt your dreams, aspiration and might even lead to your death.
Today the following will be going under my surgical knife for better understanding;
- Processed Food
- Natural Food
Personally, I believe processed foods, are food that as good through different procedure and chemical addictions, in other for them to become available to the general public at every given time, with little or no need for extra preparation before such is been consumed, so in other word, what I'm saying is that processed food can be tag to be the regular food we address as fast food in our present world, example of which are bread, noodles, and sealed foods like sweet corn, tomatoes paste, sardines etc...
These forms of food has alot of Importance to mankind, and below are some of such;
- They are sweet and also nourish our body system.
- They are easy to come by.
- They easy to prepare, since most as been prepared from factory.
The above list are great, but then it also has it side effects to us, and they are;
- The chemical used in preserving then can cause have different effects on us and could even lead to diseases like cancer.
- Other effect of the chemicals are obesity or high blood pressure.
In my opinion, I believe natural foods are the gift of nature we were blessed with, and they're in form of fruits, crops and vegetables, these kind of stuff is very important to all human as they go a long way in aiding our growth, health, immune system and much more.
Some of it other important are;
- Natural medicine that heals different illness and diseases.
- Natural skincare treatment, via the nutrients embedded in them, they literally make the skin glow.
- They are more cheaper and could even be grown by oneself, with less need for additions of chemical and co.
With that being said, it's worthy of note that natural foods also have it side effects, which are;
- Stomach upset due to excessive gas in those natural food.
- Intoxication, this can be sighted for example, when using nature herbs for treatment, we all know unlike tablet, that is been prescribed, herbs amount that will be excessive to our body system can't really be decide.
So in between both, if I'm to be in a position to advice on which to go for between both, then I'll go with natural foods, Because it's a natural healer that does more good than harm to our body system.
Thanks so much for checking out my blog post, have a blessed and productive day.