Travel Advice - Weekly Round-Up #214
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Travel Advice roundup!
Sometimes the right preparation before a trip determines if you're going to have a good or bad time when you're on the road. To learn from the experience of others is worth so much! So we hope the following articles shared on TravelFeed.io can help you to make the right decisions before and during a trip. And please use #traveladvice if you have some tips and tricks for other travelers.
The BEST posts for Travel Advice
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Círculo de Bellas Artes de Madrid: a walk through the Kubrick Universe by @juancar347
📍Community of Madrid, Spain
Inside the Discovery ship Since last December and until the next day, May 8, the Círculo de Bellas Artes, one of the most relevant cultural spaces in Madrid, is on display. Circle of Fine Arts: access In its excellent facilities, located in that vital artery of the capital, which is Alcala Street, all lovers of the Seventh Art have an unavoidable
TacoCat’s Travels #155 (Hiroshima): Snacking and Shopping on Shrine Island! 😋 by @taco.cat
Hey Hive! If you missed the last couple of posts, we’re recounting our trip to Hiroshima back in April 2019! Sean had won some free air tickets to Hiroshima from a lucky draw sponsored by one of the local banks in Singapore, DBS! Since we’ve never been, we decided that was a good chance to explore the Chūgoku region! So last week, we started
Rome: the Eternal City - the right place to swear eternal love to each other by @timoremoti
What a beautiful city! The Romans knew very early on how to build imposing structures. In the more than 3000-year-old city on the Tiber, which was built on seven hills, one sight follows the other and there are great cafes and restaurants on every corner. Yes, this city has the potential to become the backdrop for a very special event for us. At
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant topics such as #foodoftheworld in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!