Travel Advice - Weekly Round-Up #190
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Travel Advice roundup!
Sometimes the right preparation before a trip determines if you're going to have a good or bad time when you're on the road. To learn from the experience of others is worth so much! So we hope the following articles shared on TravelFeed.io can help you to make the right decisions before and during a trip. And please use #traveladvice if you have some tips and tricks for other travelers.
The BEST posts for Travel Advice
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Red Square: Moscow’s star with the wrong name by @koenau
Moscow is a mystery for every foreigner. But Russias capital is a very good place to enjoy something special. We traveled Moscow for a few days and explored the great unknown among the world cities. A foreign country not only with a foreign language, but also with a foreign script. The largest in the world, repeatedly attacked but never defeated.
EuroVelo 7 - Berlin to Spandau 25 km by @discovereurovelo
Finally I managed to get back to EuroVelo 7 this summer after 3 years of absence and now that I have that good energy and inspiration I’m ready to share it with you here. My plan was to continue with EuroVelo 7 from where I left off back in 2018 and ride north from Berlin to Copenhagen for about 700 km. ”The plan” As you may know I am from Romania
Trip to South America no. 66 Chile - Yerbas Buenas & Valle del Arcoiris by @olusiu
📍Antofagasta Region, Chile
[ENG] On the next day of our car trip in the Atacama desert, we decided to go northwest of San Pedro de Atacama. We have planned to introduce two sites located only a few kilometers apart. The first one is Yer Buenas, a complex protruding directly with reservation for animals decorated with numerous dates for about 10,000 years. the types of rock
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant topics such as #foodoftheworld in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!