Europe - Weekly Round-Up #234
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Europe roundup!
Europe as a travel destination has so much to offer, sometimes it's kind of hard what country or city to choose for your next vacation. Get inspired by the following travel articles shared on TravelFeed.io and learn about some of the best spots of the continent.
The BEST posts for Europe
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Polands hidden pearl: From seaside to history by @koenau
📍Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
Just drive off, right into the somewhere. Just not to the German Baltic Sea, which is as full as a soccer stadium on the German coast. We get into the car and set course north. We want to go to Poland, a country we last visited many years ago. What adventures are waiting there? Today we sail to the famous ”Westerplatte”, the place where WW2
HiveFest 7: Close Encounters of the Dutch Kind by @adambarratt
📍North Holland, Netherlands
So I recently took the plunge and got me a HiveFest ticket for this year’s extravaganza in the infamous melting pot of Amsterdam! Source This will be my second appearance at such a gathering - my only other time getting in amongst these events was SF2 in Lisbon back in 2017. I had literally joined ‘that other blockchain’ a couple of months before
А two-day trip in Sinaiа by @vesytz
This month I visited the small highland town Sinaia, located in the region of Wallachia - Romania. With @nanast, @fog043 and other friends we traveled by cars from Bulgaria. We have arrived in Sinaia in the late afternoon. We stayed in a cozy little hotel, where we were welcomed very hospitably. We checked in and immediately went for a walk to
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant topics such as #foodoftheworld in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!