Asia - Weekly Round-Up #219
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven't shared your stories yet, don't forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Traveling Japan: Day 2: Anime and Gaming at Akihabara! by @seangold
Hello Hiveians and welcome back!Today we’ll be picking up from where we left off last time, at the Temple Senso-Ji.I had shot there for a few hours in the early morning light, and it’s not a terribly large area, so that was good enough. Besides, I did have a lot on my agenda as my days were limited. So I packed up my gear after taking a few film
The Hill Station Hoi An by @wnfdiary
Hello, Hive friends from all around the globe. Today I will share with you our experience at one rustic restaurant in the middle of the even more rustic town - Hoi An. UNESCO ancient town Hoi An is a unique gem that surprises visitors in all possible ways. We spent quite a few weeks in Hoi An and surprises were happening till the last day.
At the beginning of Corona in China😵💫and gorgeous Thailand part 1 by @onlyanna88
Hey Hivers and Travelfeed Friends, today I want to tell you an exciting Travelstory! In January 2020 I went on vacation to Thailand for the first time, Thailand has always been my dream travel destination. I think we, my then boyfriend and I, had booked at the end of November 2019, our flight should go over China. We didn’t hear anything about
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant topics such as #foodoftheworld in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!