America - Weekly Round-Up #187
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed America roundup!
North, Central or South America - we try to cover it all by sharing our favorite articles from these travel destinations submitted to us on TravelFeed.io and via the TravelFeed communities. Ready for some adventure? We're pretty sure we'll satisfy your wanderlust with the following posts.
The BEST posts for America
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Glamping in the Adirondacks by @mantis-tobaggon
Camping in style So I love camping. There’s nothing more fun than spending a weekend or two in The Adirondack Mountains in Upstate NY. We spend weeks planning the trip and preparing and packing. What if you didn’t have to do all the preparation? Heated luxury tents are tight Glamping in the Adirondacks The company I worked for decided to takes us
I may fear beer now ...*!&%$ by @rayshiuimages
This is pretty good, my fav Asahi so far! This is kinda weird...This isn’t a troll post or anything of that nature, just a recounting of my experiences after getting the Johnson/Jansen vaccine shot. Ever since the vaccines became available, everyone says the second shot is much worse. That is the case for me BUT my circumstances are different
The 3 little towns you’ll meet on the way to Machu Picchu by @nomadretirecheap
Cusco, Aguas Calientes and Ollytantambo How do they stack up? Could you retire there? What are they like? First of all, out of the three towns I personally liked Aguas Calientes the best. It’s surprisingly cheaper than Cusco. I liked the very touristy feel of it. Cusco has just as many tourists, or even more, but it was more spread out, and less
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant community using the community picker in the topics menu for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!