A TOPIC FOR EVERYONE - Handling Failure Right

Hello hivians, welcome on board my content. It may look a little strange but I'm sure you may appreciate it as it is one thing allot of us fear the most and the awareness of it can give you a better stance among others

If i was given an audience for just 15 minutes I'll talk to them on


FAILURE


pexels-photo-6382646.jpeg

source

It is indeed an avoided topic by majority and that is why the increase in on the high rise, people fail in almost everything that they do, infact there should be an average of 20% of people who succeed in every given endeavors, and the remaining 80% are just moping around failing or trying to pick themselves from one failure or the other.

Why the high percentage?


Because allot of us were not taught on response and perception to failure what we just do is take the few instructions and start aiming for victory and when the desired is not achieved, some tend to break down why others keep aiming ignorantly and finally the ones who succeeds will be the ones who searched more and asked better questions

It is not a news that people fail in marriages, businesses, work, school, planning, parenting, inventing, investing, coaching, mentoring, religion, just name it. The list is endless but only few actually go back to check for the cause of that failure and it's remedy

Why my topic?


pexels-photo-1708936.jpeg

source

I'm choosing this particular speech because the difference between a successful person and an unsuccessful person is not that big of a deal, it is just "THEIR PERCEPTION AND RESPONSE TO FAILURE" a person that fails will always think that failure is a result but never think to realize that it's actually a process. Even success is not an event, like we or some people thinks it just occurred on a special day, it was an accumulation of habits and disciplines put together that cumulated to bring that result or failure. So there are truly allot that people need to know about failure and not just failing but FAILING FORWARD

These are not a compilation of my thoughts alone, it was part of a carefully studied course i got from online findings and books especially the biggest book on failure by author John. C. Maxwell titled FAILING FORWARD ... After getting such a wonderful knowledge i promised myself that if i have every or any opportunity I'll teach it to any audience i find appreciating
Tried to teach it to my kids in church but i guess they were too young to appreciate the teaching, at the mention of the topic FAILING FORWARD they all started saying God forbid i will not fail, really crazy though but i put myself in their shoes and i guess young me would have reacted that way i think...

Conclusion advice


pexels-photo-762686.jpeg

source

There are so many books and seminars we have today that is dealing on goals, preparation, success, achievement name all the good things but they are very few that really deals more on failure and how to respond to it. Getting that book will sure be a treasure for you and i highly recommend you take online classes and seminars because our mental health is more beneficial to us

Thanks for coming around and i hope this topic meets you right, till next time please stay safe @khingstan Cares 🤴✌️



0
0
0.000
2 comments
avatar

It's not easy for one to handle failure, many ends up commiting suicide

0
0
0.000
avatar
(Edited)

And that's why the topic should be more treated in organizations and religious bodies. You see footballers, whenever anyone misses penalty they take them to a special place and have a deep Discussion with them so they'll understand that failing or missing a penalty is a norm. Because if not, some end up depressed and loose focus

So this failure is wrongly handled worldwide, we hope for the best ... Thanks for stopping by ✌️❤️

0
0
0.000