Amazing Nature Contest: Thematic Challenge - #2/2
(Google translate from Czech)
I apologize for the "tension" I have caused you while waiting for the thematic challenge to continue. As you probably know, we did a little reorganization in the competitions, which took some time to think about how to proceed :-).
Just to remind:
- Thematic Call alternates after a week with FREE TOPIC
- the prize for the winners will be a NATURE COIN (NC) community coin
I recently watched an interesting documentary about the search for "wild" nature in the Czech Republic. The author of the documentary, after several months of filming, came to the realization that "wild" nature is actually everywhere. Just have a little more patience and watch well :-).
I immediately thought of a topic for our competition. You don't have to move to distant forests. You will "just" look around you. The topic for this challenge is:
Your tasks for this topic:
- take documentary photographs
- describe what and where you "discovered"
- A description of your performance of assigned tasks is a matter of course
Does it seem easy to you? We will see this according to the number of articles entered in the competition :-).
Because the competitions "stuck" for us, remind and read the basic rules for ANC competitions :-)
Rules for participation in the thematic challenge:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 NC
2nd: 2 NC
3rd: 1 NC
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition (FREE TOPIC) organized by the @bucipuci
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community.