I love travelling and I have plans of moving abroad in a few year so I often find myself browsing the cost of living in different countries and cities using Numbeo.
I'm sure a lot of you are planning to spend your summer holidays in an exotic island or move to a sunny mediterranean country like Greece after you become filthy rich from crypto so let me shred some light into what's up with the cost of living here.
The screenshot above was taken from Numbeo. As you can seem, the average cost of living for a single person in Greece is around 620 Euros without rent but it's all a matter of choise.
I quit my job more than 2 years ago, commited 10% of my time and energy into learning about crypto and the other 90% in HIVE and I am now able to make a living from my online income sources.
More specifically, I earn around 600 Euros/month from Hive (other online income sources are not included), spend that money to pay my rent/bills and at the same time I live quite a decent life.
Standard Monthly Expenses
Rent/Bills = 200 Euro
Transportation = 25 Euro
Super Market & Grocery store = 100 Euro
Tobacco : 40 Euro
That's a total of 365 Euro/month so I can cover my basic needs. This leaves me with more or less 250 Euros to spend on daily expenses like fast food, beers and every other not so important, stupid or not so stupid thing I wanna spend my money at.
Everything is quite cheap here so 250 Euro can buy you a ton of stuff.
For example, a 500ml beer costs around 1 Euro and a big slice of Pizza costs 1 Euro too.
The average price for a drink at a bar is 5-8 Euro and the average price for a movie ticket is 5. If you feel like you wanna get a haircut you'll have to pay around 10 and if you wanna buy gas you'll have to pay around 1.5 Euro/liter.
These prices might seem low for the average European or US citizen but it's a nightmare if you are working a full-time job here. Most 9:00 - 17:00 jobs pay around 550 Euros so you can pretty much guess that there's no way forthe average Greek out there to save some money.
Can a Full-Time Crypto Hustler Survive in Greece?
Yes and I am the living proof. I never liked the fancy lifestyle of spending so if you are one of those folks then you can make it happen.
Anyone can survive in Greece as long as they earn more than 600 Euros every month and trust me, Greece is a really good place to spend some months/years of your life if you have that 600 Euros monthly income guaranteed.
How about your place?
As I mentioned, I love hearing about the cost of living in beautiful places all around the world so any suggestions about cheap and beautiful places are welcomed.
Stay safe and always have fun
Thank you all for your support
As a full-time online hustler, supporting my content allows me to keep doing what I love.
Much love to everyone and always have fun.
Earn Crypto For Your Content (Affiliate Links)
- Sign up on Hive : https://peakd.com/register?ref=knowhow92
- Sign up on TORUM : https://www.torum.com/signup?referral_code=knowhow92
- Sign up on Dtube : https://signup.d.tube/
- Sign up on LBRY : https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@knowhow92:d
- Sign up on Publish0x : https://www.publish0x.com?a=46dBznWd79
Find me Here
🏡 Hive: https://www.peakd.com/@knowhow92
🏡 Torum : https://www.torum.com/u/knowhow92
📹 Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJTNnvAHca8jcxaBpWn-bzA
📱 Twitter : https://twitter.com/theocharis_ch
☀️ Lbry : https://lbry.tv/@knowhow92:d
📷 Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/haris_housos/
☕️ Ko-fi : https://ko-fi.com/knowhow92
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta