Hi Steem Family!
The moment we've been waiting for is finally here! I've been so excited to check out the new Communities feature of Steemit, that I decided to make a tutorial walkthrough of how to post, and interact with communities, in addition to how to create one.
Topics Covered in This Video
In this video, I cover:
- Why communities will be a valuable tool to both creators and consumers.
- How communities will allow people to customize their steem experience.
- How to post into a community vs. on your blog.
- Exploring communities and finding ones that line up with your interests.
- Full walkthrough tutorial of creating a community.
- How to a community once it's been created and what to include.
- Tips on sharing and spreading awareness for your community once it's been created.
What Community Did I Create?
I may create more in the future - but for right now, I thought it would be fun to create a community around my "Finally Friday on the Blockchain" show with @cryptofinally. We were chatting about it on our live stream today and thought a community could be a fun way to stay more connected with you guys. We stream every Friday at 5pm EST on @threespeak!
My Other Communities - Girl Gone Crypto and Steem Sister Show
Not included in this tutorial - but on topic are the other communities I've created! I'd love to have you join me in those as well! I'll be doing some really fun stuff in my communities such as exclusive content, giveaways for community members, community recognition and more!
Questions on Communities?
This full tutorial of all things communities related should help answer most of your questions - but if you have any further ones, please leave them below! If I can't answer them, I'm sure someone from the Steem community will be able to help you out!