This post is intended to cover the server costs for SteemWorld.org and to enable me to continue my development in the future.
In case you missed the first part:
SteemWorld ~ Weekly Support ~ #1
Dieser Post ist dafür gedacht die Serverkosten für SteemWorld.org zu decken und mir in Zukunft weitere Entwicklungen zu ermöglichen.
Falls du den ersten Teil verpasst haben solltest:
SteemWorld ~ Weekly Support ~ #1
I'm way to busy to make a detailed post now, but I uploaded a new SteemWorld version today (local version will come a bit later) and there are a few new exciting features to be discovered. It has been a hell of a ride so far to adapt my code base, I can tell you, but I'm making good progress...
It's now possible to switch to a Steem-Engine Tribe/Token and to claim pending rewards, make transfers, power shares up/down, simulate effective token power and see the own token balances in a new overview in the Balances section. KeyChain also worked in my tests without any problems.
By clicking on the blue link (token symbol) in the table, the active token will be changed to that token and the buttons on the right can be used to claim rewards, transfer, power up/down:
There are some things I'm still working on currently:
- Display a USD sum of all owned tokens in 'Account Value' and add a row/column with only the active token's value
- Add a button to be able to claim all rewards at once
- Fix missing images in the Tokens Overview
- Show also the base token 'STEEM' in the overview (maybe just label the tab 'My Tokens' or so)
- Include more token details (circulating/max supply etc.)
After that I will walk my way down the Account Overview and adapt following sections to the Steem-Engine APIs:
- Market Orders
- Market Info
Transfer now directly in Balances
I moved the Transfer tool to the Balances section and it can now also be used to send Steem-Engine tokens.
In the making
( A )
- SMT & Steem Engine support
- Different views in the Posts Overview
- Responsive Design for mobile devices
- Starting a witness node
- Post Viewer and Editor
- Theme Builder
- Steem Data Service (SDS)
( B )
- Account Operations without limits, custom date ranges and filters, jump to day x (requires SDS)
- Exact (separated SP, STEEM and SBD) All Time Rewards in the Stats Section (requires SDS)
- Rewards Overview Tool with searching capabilites (requires SDS)
( C )
- RC costs calculation
- More details in Coming Rewards (number of posts/comments, pie charts?, filters?)
Local (downloadable) SteemWorld Version
As I don't want SteemWorld's availability to be dependent on external providers decisions, I prepared a locally running version of the frontend that can be downloaded here from now on. I will keep that version up to date weekly, so that we always have a stable, local alternative available.
To run the local version, just download the zip file, extract it and double click on the 'steemworld.html' file. The site will as usual run in your browser, so it does not have access to your local machine (only to parts that your browser allows).
In order to use KeyChain in the local version there is currently no other way than hosting the site on a local HTTP server on port 1337.
EN | What is SteemWorld?
-> Welcome to SteemWorld.org!
DE | Was ist SteemWorld?
-> Willkommen auf SteemWorld.org!
As I receive many requests for working on different other projects recently, I hereby want to make clear that I'm on a one-man-mission and I don't have time to work on any other things currently!
Thank you for supporting my work!
Positive thoughts create a positive world. It all begins with connecting our thoughts with emotions. What we focus on is what becomes powerful. We are the creators of our world.