After many many many moons at nearly 20% APR, the rest of my big pre-HF21 delegations have finally shook loose. I am incredibly happy that I preferred the 24 week delegations from SteemBasicIncome.
So now I am looking for a new home. Everybody wants my steempower, but who's willing to give me equity?
Let's first take a look at what we have going on right now. I should mention that @ecoinstar is most principally a gaming account, a fun account, and is not required to strictly maximize profit, just to maximize fun. Profits are usually pretty fun though, since you can do just about any kind of fun with them.
So as you can see from above....
- We delegate 4000 SP to support the INCOME synergy Fund Mission
- 200 SP to gerber still in dlease for another couple weeks
- @Hashkings delegation is supposed to be producing income....
- a small delegation to a new account that a friend has not used.
- Mining 1 MAPXV token per week with @mapxv
- testing the @qurator delegation by getting my toe wet
- supporting the rhymebot, probably should be lowered.
- Mining 3.5 NBC tokens a week with @team-cn
Currently, I am looking at increasing both Q and NBC mining operations, maxuv is already maxed so I cannot increase.
There is a new kid on the block - @votebetting with his CBI token!
The current round is now ending - so I will be negotiating to get in on the next round with 1000 SP delegation. Read more in this post and others on the account. An excerpt:
Let me know in the comments where you are delegating your STEEM POWER to for maximum enjoyment of the platform! I will select my 3 favorite answers, and might even have some fun with them.
Posted via Steemleo