Woohoooo!! I am a whale!!!
Forgive my exuberance. I have wanted to be a whale since I joined STEEM less than a year ago. I have not given up on STEEM whaleness, but I am an inpatient guy. Enter the tokens.
Birth of a Whale
Since tokens have become available, I have been like a chicken grabbing worms after a rainstorm. I have basically picked up some of every SCOT token that has come out. Hmmm...I needed to focus a bit, so I picked several (or more) that I thought would do well long term from an investment perspective on. From those, I picked LEO and began to pile in.
I have always been interested in investing and it seemed that steemleo was the tribe most likely hold my interest and spark passion. I also happen to think that it has the potential to be one of the top tribes long-term.
I began to dump STEEM into my account. I bought up and staked quite a bit on top of my initial airdrop. Voila!! A whale!! Now what??
Growth of a Whale
If I'm a whale, I want to act like one. A good one. What do good whales do? Its very early in my whale life, so I haven't gotten around to all of these (and I know there are more - just a rough start). What follows is kind of an early outline to myself of things to do to be a good LEO whale.
Every whale needs to get bigger. It's what whales do. How do I do that? Eat a lot of LEO
- Buy more LEO - fairly regular if possible; sometimes small, sometimes large (for me)
- Earn LEO - create content, curate, comment,
- Other things that get me more LEO passively - delegate to @leo.voter; enter contests; buy miners (already done - might post more about this later)
Help Others Get Bigger!
Whales are very social. Gotta hang out, play, learn and teach
- Spread LEO - funny--same as #2 above
- Teach - let others know anything I learn to thrive on steemleo
- Invite others to join - spread the word
- Share ideas - about investments; about improvements for the tribe
Well, this is just a quick celebratory post and near stream of conciousness brainstorm. I'm sure i will look back on this and not like it, but oh well. I hope no one takes this as gloating. I'm just genuinely excited and truly hope many, many others will get to make their own LEO whale posts!.
Thank you very much for creating this community and thoughtfully designing it. It is clear that lots of thought was put in and so far I really like the potential it has.