Zombie Adventure (Déjà vu) - Game 57 - Day 8 (May 4, 2021)
Affiliate program links you may wish to take advantage of:
- PublishOx Tip authors with tokens you don't own and keep up to 80% of it!
- LBRY LBRY.TV (and its new front end, Odysee), a decentralized video channel that pays you to watch videos. To claim rewards, you need to set them in the "rewards" link under your profile after making your account. To get the invitation reward from this link, click on "change inviter" and paste in @UpHill .
- Atomic Wallet A multi-coin wallet. Under the AIRDROP tab, enter 197SDS as the PROMO CODE to get your bonus.
Stay alive and recover the Covid-19 vaccine antidote so you can (hopefully) become human again.
In this game, you must figure out how to open the safe... again!
Players can see a spreadsheet with their inventory and health here:
ctrl + L-click OR R-click and choose to open in a new tab (these are the ONLY solutions I found for opening a new tab/window).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k5jXGMU9CF-9V3ZCz2YHGP7aswEiTizxfu4SBy-s2vI/edit?usp=sharing (make sure you are on the ZOMBIES tab).
The Rules of this game can be found here:
Everyone who plays gets daily up-votes on their comments. The reward is much bigger on Steem. (Delegating SP will increase the vote value).
Survivors can also 3D-print their own "survival" token using this link.
Survivors may claim their buttons by copying and pasting the following code and proudly display them on their pages:
Tagging players (@improv, @simplegame, @holybread, @bashadow, @pbock, @dksart, @badpupper, @stever82, @justatouchfey, @aussieninja, @hhayweaver, @jfang003 and @secret-art) so you know a new post has been made. You can post to either or both chains but my V.P. is considerably larger on Steem.
Scraps of paper picked up:
Police turn after the players made their moves:
- The injured sergeant shoots at P6, rolls 3,2,2 and does 0 damage to P6.
- The police in zone 1 need to wait until the fire dies and miss thier turns.
- Rolls for spawning zones are 1,3 so nothing and a trainee spawn.
- How ironic: earlier, nothing was spawning in zone 2 and always in zone 1. Now zone 2 is the major S.Z.
Officer-in-training (T) will carry a baton (bat) = walker.
Rookie officers (R) will carry a pistol = runner.
Sergeants (S) will carry rifles = hulk.
ALL police get 3 actions per turn and can take 3 damage before they die (6 bare-handed hits).
Players re-spawn but lose their items when they die.
Please use my online tool for determining actions.
- There is no need to roll twice for searches because the search function already has the roll for finding an item or finding a zombie built into it, so when searching, simply input the number of torches you have (default is zero, so if you have none, you need not enter anything) and click SEARCH to see what you found.
- If you have a "double damage" that you wish to use with a search, you can add a torch to double the take.
You may wish to use the template below (copy, paste, edit).
### Player No. (order No. )
Bonus roll =
Don't forget, you can promote your own posts on the #happystream !