You know that you’re psychic. It’s time to prove it to the rest of us.
Post your prediction in the comment section below. The closest prediction will win the Steem/SBD liquid rewards from this post as well as a #steembasicincome unit and one PALcoin and one LEO token.
Always remember that price and value are not at all the same thing.
- Predictions must be posted in a comment to this post by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 7 March 2020. I think that’s 04:59 Universal Time on 8 March 2020. Meh, 11:59 p.m. Central.
- Predictions must be in the form of U.S. Dollars per Steem. Okay kids, no more of this six digits after the decimal point stuff. Only predictions to the nearest penny.
- The price as shown at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 31 March on coingecko.com is what you’re aiming for. I am not eligible to post a prediction or win the contest. Also not eligible are my wife, my son, or my sister-in-law, all of whom have followed me down the rabbit hole and are now Steemians.
- Optionally, but strongly encouraged, please also go out on a limb and guesstimate where the price of Steem will be a year from now. Two years from now. Five years from now.
- In the event of a tie, the liquid rewards will be split among the people who tied.
- Only humans may participate. No bots.
- All contests need judges. I’m it for this one. No appeals to SCOTUS; my ruling is law.
There were 8 entrants in last month’s Steem price prediction contest.
5% - @steemchiller
Note these major changes since this contest was first posted: