Bitcoin has had a little bit of volatility over the past day as it continues to trade in this $7K channel. Testing the lower $7,100 support levels has given the bears a little bit of push back and margin traders are probably sweating bullets right now. There is still so much up in the air as the uncertainty about BTC continues to stagnate the markets.
Trading strategy rules:
- Use approximately 10% of the starting reserves (in BTC) per day to BUY STEEM when the price is BELOW a set value. In this case that will be the moving average (center line) on the Bollinger Bands using 1-Day candles on the chart. Each 10% chunk will be considered a "unit".
- Sell ALL STEEM when the price is above the upper range of the Bollinger Bands (1-Day candles), or 10% per day when ABOVE the moving average (1 unit).
- After 5 consecutive days of buying, reduce buy quantity in half (5% or 1/2 unit).
- If price is within 10% of the ALL TIME LOW, and there is 50% (5 units) or less reserve BTC, then I am allowed to "go all-in".
- "Buy below, sell above" is the golden rule.
I was busy yesterday so was unable to make a trade until late at night, somehow I filled the order twice but at the same price so instead of buying 1/2 a unit it bought a whole unit. Not a big deal but I am running low on BTC reserves now as today was yet another buying day.
The Moving Average is at 1826 Satoshis and falling every day along with the price. We could very easily see another retest of the 1600 Sat range if there continues to be low volumes.
Today's Trade: 1/1/2020 Buy 1/2 Unit Price: 0.00001724 BTC Quantity: 42.23779298 STEEM Total Cost (with fees): 0.00073000 BTC
Day 1) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001611 BTC, Quantity: 84.20909241
Day 2) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001636 BTC, Quantity: 82.92227865
Day 3) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001599 BTC, Quantity: 84.84105558
Day 4) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001615 BTC, Quantity: 84.00052500
Day 5) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001592 BTC, Quantity: 85.21410042
Day 6) Buy 1/2 unit- Price 0.00001618 BTC, Quantity: 41.92238809
Day 7) Buy 1/2 unit- Price 0.00001614 BTC, Quantity: 42.02628496
Day 8) Buy 1/2 unit- Price 0.00001632 BTC, Quantity: 41.56275976
Day 9) Sell 1 unit- Price 0.00001670 BTC, Quantity: 84.107
Day 10) Sell ALL units- Price 0.00001824 BTC, Quantity: 462.59148487
Day 11) NO TRADE
Day 12) NO TRADE
Day 13) NO TRADE
Day 14) NO TRADE
Day 15) NO TRADE
Day 16) NO TRADE
Day 17) NO TRADE
Day 18) NO TRADE
Day 19) NO TRADE
Day 20) NO TRADE
Day 21) NO TRADE
Day 22) NO TRADE
Day 23) NO TRADE
Day 24) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001818 BTC, Quantity: 80.10776139
Day 25) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001776 BTC, Quantity: 82.00220170
Day 26) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001722 BTC, Quantity: 84.57369931
Day 27) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001696 BTC, Quantity: 85.87023008
Day 28) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001731 BTC, Quantity: 84.13397471
Day 29) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001800 BTC, Quantity: 80.90883901
Day 30) Buy 1/2 unit- Price: 0.00001783 BTC, Quantity: 40.84013186
Day 31) Buy 1 unit- Price: 0.00001753 BTC, Quantity: 83.07810052
Day 32) Buy 1/2 unit- Price: 0.00001724 BTC, Quantity: 42.23779298
BTC: 0.00296846 (2 units)
STEEM: 663.75273156 (8 units)
Right now I have enough BTC reserves to last four more days so hoping the price can make a bounce soon and we can see some gains.