Recently I was reading about the initiative that operates on the Ethereum Blockchain called “DeFi” (Decentralized Digital Finance).
DeFi includes a set of services and financial products designed on open source protocols or on the public blockchain of Ethereum, which allows leveraging smart contracts and the operation of this network to create new instruments that help expand the reach of these tools and in Consequently, its massification.
- Interoperability and open source: DeFi members take interoperability into account when building their projects. Open sourcing allows us to collectively understand how all products can be intertwined at a technical level.
"This is evidenced in the Esteem-Engine DEX, since with the ENG tokens it is possible to exchange between all other tokens created on the platform".
- Accessibility and financial inclusion: a financial system accessed by anyone with an Internet connection is possible.
"The values adjacent to all the initiatives undertaken in steem-engine flow freely, regardless of the geographical location of the participants".
- Financial transparency: information about financial products and services must be transparent to all participants and at the same time preserve individual privacy.
"Without compromising privacy and information management, security is a central issue in Steem-Engine and remains accompanied by clarity for users, as there are smart contracts that allow governance and dispute resolution. You will always find the person or organization behind each initiative created".
Based on these characteristics set forth above:
Could we find a similarity between Ethereum's DeFi proposal and all these initiatives that visionary entrepreneurs are developing on the Steem blockchain, taking advantage of the Steem-Engine platform and it´s smart contracts?
“STEEM ENGINE is a platform that empowers communities, project owners, fundraisers, developers, and businesses to quickly and easily build on the Steem blockchain like never before.”
What is your opinion about the future of decentralized digital finance in Steem (obstacles to adoption)?
Project Hope Venezuela is an initiative created to grow.
You See more about it at:
Our previous posts:
- Artificial Intelligence to our rescue?
- Consensus algorithms: PoW & PoS
- How will the overwhelming discovery of extraterrestrial life affect our lives and beliefs?
- If homosexuality really were a disease and was removed with a vaccine, would homosexuals take it?
- Would you kill your best friend?
- SEC lists Ethereum as consumable currency!
- LTC is rising!
- FATF! A new sheriff in town?
- Wallets. How many do you have?
- Blockchain Life the number one event in the cryptographic community -
- Behavior and evolution of cryptocurrencies ten years after its creation / What to expect from them in the future?
- The "crypto-arepas" alternative in the middle of depressing situation.
- Robotic AI: "exoskeleton a modern miracle"..
- Resilience: key to overcoming adversity
- Discipline, implications and applications
- Monetization of networks and networks based on blockchain
- Effective leadership
- Mass control methods
- Emotional Intelligence
- What brought you to steemit? What keeps you here? How do you see yourself in the future?
- Why use cryptocurrencies?
- Letter to my love, Steemit
- IEO´s The New ICO´s
- Letter to my love, Steemit
- Feelings Disuse: Empathy
- Let's take Steemit to The Real World
- Steem Blockchain´s Economy: DEVALUATION
- Do We Have a Cryptobubble?
- Cryptographic ATMs in Latin America
- The Emotions: The Fear
- Blockchain public and private
- A philosophy of life: What is you north?
- Believe in the Word
- Fiction Vs Reality a summary and comparison with Venezuela
- FaceBook dabbling in the cryptocurrency Libra (≋)
- Calibra.com the real protagonist.
- Known MakerDAO y DAI. Next July 11 Meetup Colombia