This challenge is for you!
THEME: GELATINOUS CUBE
Hereby referred to as THE CUBE.
Current Trade Value: $0.03
Note from Carrie: So... I've been eyeing this Cube for a while now. It's SUPER cheap on the market and only at about 30% print rate. I've been toying with using him in place of Lord A... OR sticking the cube in the middle to gain heath and tire out the other team. What you think? Show me your battles!!!!
- Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using THE CUBE.
- Make it look good. With more folks creating content you REALLY need to make your posts look GREAT. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Want card images by level to really make your posts shine? Check out this POST from @splinterlands showing you how!
- Tag splinterlands and spt.
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why THE CUBE is a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use THE CUBE often? Why or why not?
- Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link BOTH your STEEM post and the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
WHAT YOU WIN
- UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
Please note: With more and more people entering upvote percentages are dropping to be able to simply give out more. Don't be sad if you get a lesser upvote than before! Do remember to UPVOTE our posts so we can build more SP (which will eventually be combined with the @steemmonsters account where voting is done).
Change to Voting Quantity
Also added to the Weekly Share Your Post - Social Media Challenge.
From now on you can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week (unless you create something amazing). I've been spreading out the votes as much as I can and giving EVERYONE a vote if they follow the basic rules above, but am finding a lot of people doing the bare minimum. I will now be looking for HIGH-QUALITY POSTS (I was always looking for these) and instead of an auto upvote just for entering I'll likely suggest how to make your post better to earn that upvote. Don't forget to SHARE across social media!
👉Another note from Carrie: I've been slightly distracted with all the Tron stuff-n-things AND have been trying to let the VP raise as much as possible between voting... I ended up with a SUPER TINY window in which to vote last night. I didn't comment in my normal way (I did read all your words.). I was so tired. I'm sorry. I'll do better from now on. In fact, Imma try to start using my OWN account to comment (I need that rep) and even comment BEFORE upvoting to let ya know it's coming. Special THANK YOU! to those out there being extra nice and understanding. You are appreciated. 🥰