The Splinterlands team has started an initiative and its called Show Your Battle Contest. Every week the team picks a theme and asks us Monster Manaics to showcase some battles that are in line with that theme. This weeks theme is .......
FIRE SPITTER LORE
Taken From The Official Splinterlands Site
Small but mighty, the Fire Spitters have recently descended upon the Dragon Splinter of Draykh-Nahka, where they fit right in. They come from a faraway exotic place only known as the Pocket Dimension. The Pocket Dimension has many key differences to the Splinterlands, but lots of things in common as well. Most of the monsters there are smaller than those native to the Splinterlands, including the Fire Spitter. However, even the smallest Fire Spitters can produce a magnificent blaze, large enough to easily incinerate a cottage in a few minutes.
This battle took place in the Silver league with the two rule sets of Healed Out and Explosive Weaponry. The MANA for this battle was a whoopping 99 MANA so I got to pick the best of the best.
I thought I picked a strong team that was lead by the Dragon Summoner, DARIA DRAGONSCALE......... BUT my opponent @knoxville picked a much better line up and destroyed me. It was a clean sweep folks, my team of highly skilled Monsters didn't stand a chance.
My line up of monsters consisted of, CHROMATIC DRAGON (Legendary), GOLD DRAGON (Legendary), MAGI SPHINX (Epic: Neutral), OCTOPIDER (Rare: Death), FIRE SPITTER (Epic: Dragon) and TWISTED JESTER (Rare: Death).
As you may of noticed I have some Death cards mixed in with the Dragon cards. This is because the Dragon Splinter allows us Monster Maniacs to pick one other Splinter to take to battle with us along side all the Dragon Monsters. Neutral Monsters can be used with any Splinter including the Dragon Splinter.
A Closer Look At FIRE SPITTER
As the image above shows, the FIRE SPITTER has two abilities. The first being Flying in which it has from LVL 1 onwards. The second ability called Dodge is gained once the Naga Fire Wizard reaches its MAX Level of 6. It takes 46 lvl 1 Fire Spitter to combine and make a MAX Level Fire Spitter.
Has an increased chance of evading Melee or Ranged attacks from Monsters who do not have the Flying ability.
Has an increased chance of evading Melee or Ranged attacks.
What is Splinterlands?
Splinterlands (also known as Steemmonsters) is a digital card game created by @aggroed and @yabapmatt. Tournaments in which giveaway prizes that have real monetary value are being played daily. You can start playing or investing in Splinterlands today by clicking here.
Did You Know
dedicated to the Lore of its Summoners and Monsters called
- Create a post sharing a video (link) of one of your battles with the NAGA FIRE WIZARD.
- Remember to link to your battle even if you also upload it to a video hosting platform (like youtube).
- Make it look good. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- NOTE: Your posts will NOT be re-Tweeted from the Official Splinterlands Twitter unless you take time to create an actual THUMBNAIL. Sticking the image of the character at the top of your post looks horrible when shared on social media. You are welcome to use the same THUMBNAIL/COVER that is in this post or check out THIS POST for how to create your own.
- Card Images by Level HERE.
- Tag splinterlands.
- Click here to read the Orginal Battle Challenge post and to see the full list of rules and suggestions.