My 2020 Steem Resolutions: Steemsolutions
As the year 2020 approaches, i felt i should share some of my steemsolutions. 2019 has been a very successful year for me on the #steem blockchain and i wish to do more in 2020.
My steemsolutions for 2020 are;
- Power up @thegreens account to 10,000SP
- Actively participate in my Steem communities and most especially @ecotrain, @powerhousecreatives, @tribesteemup @neoxian and @palnet
- Publish at least one post every day about #sustainability, #nature or #environment
- Read, comment and upvote at least 5 - 10 posts every day
- Raise funds on @fundition to remove and upcycle at least 200,000 plastic bottles: Create a plastic bottles recycling bot with @mr-greens to assist me in my fundraising and plastic bottles recycling project.
- Reactivate the @ecodesigns and @greennews accounts and publish at least one post per day.
- Raise funds on @fundition, @adollaraday and #steem to create an environmental app and website for the Creative Arts and Digital Environmental Education Project.
- Raise awareness about steem on my social networks as well as train and subscribe at least 100 new steemians to the Steem blockchain.
The Greens is a grassroots environmental organization that strives to educate, inspire and engage young people to take action to combat climate change and be at the forefront of biodiversity conservation and waste management.
Founded in 2010, @thegreens have been able to use arts, sports, media and ICT to educate and engage more than 10,000 young people in Green Poetry, Green Music, Green Arts, Green Radio, and Conservation Champions League.
Her tree planting programs have seen the organization create 04 Community Tree Nurseries, planted more than 300,000 trees and together with @kedjom-keku we have acquired 1000 hectares of afromontane forest in Kedjom-Keku Village of the Bamenda Highlands of the North West Region of Cameroon for the creation and conservation of Kedjom-Keku Community Forest
@thegreens is currently engaged in Waste Management (Waste Business Hub); Plastic Waste Upcycling, Tire Upcycling and Textile Waste Recycling via @ecodesigns.
Her #EndPlasticPollution Campaign has seen the organization sensitize more than 100,000 people about plastic pollution, upcycled more than 10,000 plastic bottles to create UPB Vertical Gardens, UPB Tree Nursery Pots, etc.
Her Textile Recycling Project (@ecodesigns) is currently training 13 young girls for free in textile recycling and fashion designing and has recycled more than 5000 pounds of textile waste.
Her Tire Upcycling Project is educating and engaging young people in schools and communities to #StopBurningTires and upcycle them to create Mushroom Tire Seats, Tire Flower Pots, etc
Support us to continue to educate, inspire and engage young people to take action to combat climate change and be at the forefront of biodiversity conservation and waste management.
1. Delegate @thegreens Steem power. We appreciate any amount of SP Delegation.
2. Upvote @thegreens' Posts
3. Donate @thegreens Steem or Steem Dollars
4. Follow, Comment and Resteem @thegreens' posts
5. Follow and support @thegreens blogs: @ecodesigns, biodiversity and @greennews