This was a photo I snapped on my phone (an old Samsung SG8) while I was touring around the local bush. It is early spring and there are a lot of water holes alongside the rural roads where I live. Stopped to look for some tadpoles as I used to go hunting for them as a kid when they were in abundance.
Sadly that was not the case today.
Got a decent photo in though, I liked the reflection in the still water.
The Rules of MyNaturePhotography Challenge
- Use only your original photos!
- Use the tag #MyNaturePhotography
- The title of your post must include MyNaturePhotography
Recommendations (not mandatory)
- In your post you can invite your friends, to join the Challenge to increase its popularity.
- You can add descriptive text to the picture for better understanding.
- The photos can be edit with program, add effects, and so on.
Everyone can participate in this Challenge!
There are another's nice and fun Challenges from the series
My*STAR*Photographyyou may be interested in:
All images are either my own or the artwork of the various tribes that I am associated with to show my support.