This weeks theme: WARM
Welcome to the Steem Photo 52 Challenge Contest, 2020 Edition! This contest is an extension of a Photo 52 project, in which a person takes one photo every week based on a pre-defined weekly theme. For this contest I will supply the weekly theme, and the community will supply their photos! At the end of each week I will determine a weekly champion.
This Steem account, "photo52", was created specific for this contest by @wwwiebe. All rewards and prizes will be issued by photo52.
- Weekly theme will be supplied every Wednesday.
- Weekly challenge closes midnight EST (GMT-5) the following Tuesday.
- On Wednesday I will present the weekly champion as well as the new theme for the week.
- Weekly participation is not mandatory. Come and go as you please.
- Upvotes are not required but are appreciated.
- Resteem is not required but is appreciated to get the word out.
- Please use three tags in your entry:
- Please also reply to this post with a link to your weekly entry.
The Weekly champion will receive that week's prize.
- 50 PHOTO
- 20 CCC
As stated, this photo52 account is dedicated to this year-long contest; as such, all upvote rewards will be available at the end of the year for a final grand prize.
At the end of the year I will put up a dPoll with all of the weekly contest champions, at which point there will be a few days before NYE where the community can vote for the Grand Champion. The Grand Champion will receive 60% of all Steem in the Photo52 account by Dec 31! For instance, if the account has a total of 100 Steem, then 60 Steem will be given to the Grand Champion.
All 52 themes have already been created and can be viewed here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhEIx14z2g9DkbcQ_MkBBO3-fNQ5PA
This weeks theme: WARM!
This is both a Creative Coin as well as a Photography contest, so aim for something creative as well; I will be judging on both the creative features of the photograph as well as the creative features of the subject. "Art" does not always need to follow the rules! I like outside the box. Maybe shoot a photograph from inside a box of something new outside the box!
- A warm embrace
- A hot coffee
- Warm water
- A warm colour! Reds and Oranges.
Jump outside your comfort zone! Just don't jump into heavy traffic. Feel free to explain the image to tell me how it's "warm." I might not understand just by looking at the image, but I promise you, if you lead me to water, I will drink.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!