Since my last update to the Nitrous instance, as well as the rollout of the Scot changes (which is now live), I wanted to give a few more updates for what I've been up to. (Note edits to previous nitrous post filling in v1.0.6 and v1.0.7).
Nitrous v1.0.8 and Nitrous v1.0.9
- Author Recent Post box by @anpigon
- Option to show icon if posted with nitrous by @anpigon
- Announcement pane adjustments by @segyepark, allowing to show an announcement by setting up in Pinned Posts, e.g. here
- Profile pages-- /blog, /comments /replies are now powered by Scot, and do not rely on steemd getState API.
- Reset post bug fix for edits (When editing and submitting, it now correctly keeps the text that was edited when you edit again)
- Fix error when going from main page to "edit post", sometimes has an error.
- Fix small post page rendering issue when app info is not present. Thanks to @segyepark
Scot Bot Updates
- Gzip compression is now enabled for the Scot API, which should reduce payload sizes for requests.
- Now able to more easily set up a backup so we have at least two data sources in the event of failure. This will allow restoring from a backup state in the event the main node fails.
- Mutes will now prevent payout for tribe muted accounts, and the frontend will stop showing posts from tribe muted accounts.
- Now have get_discussions_by_comments and get_discussions_by_replies endpoints, e.g.
There's also now a simple monitor set up to catch more quickly when the scot bot is trailing behind. Note you can see the self-reported time lag using this link.
25% to anpigon, 25% to segyepark