We have things to learn and do in life to be successful. And by getting there where we want to be, sadly we have things to give in our lives to make the journey easier for us.
1. BEING A VICTIM
- I can't move because of my wife, we are struggling now
- It's because of my parents, so I'm like that, so am I.
- I can't do it because I have time off at work. I want to do it in case I don't have time!
Here are the common RECORDs that we notice in our friends, relatives, family members and ourselves. We love to be victims and we do nothing to escape a condition and situation we do not want in our lives.
There are things in our lives that we can control. If you let yourself be controlled by the things around us, I will tell you, they will eat you up with especially negative and problems. You know, you are greater than that, bigger than those excuses and playing a victim :)
To avoid that, we need to take charge of ourselves and decide to act on our own abilities and not depend on the situation and the people around us.
Don't play the victim, you may not CHANGE THEM but you CAN CHANGE YOURSELF!
2. MORE MENTALITY
- I'm just going to do it tomorrow, I'm going to watch a telescope first.
- I want to learn how to invest because I still don't have the money so I don't have to study.
- I want to be a successful person, but how can I do that? - Hmmm, EVERYTHING!
Such a mentality is especially prevalent in people who do not want to do anything in their life because they have no dream and want to reach their life.
The LAW is also just like, "I'll just let it go in time and in the situation" or "I'll just come back, just trust me, I won't do anything now."
Sadly, many people want to get rich and help their families but they have no choice but to give up because they are letting others down and not from themselves.
If you want to be successful in life, START DOING SOMETHING TODAY! RIGHT NOW, FOLLOW YOUR GOALS!
3. PLEASING EVERYONE
- To make my mom happy, I will pass this exam.
- For my boss to be happy and to promote me, I have to do it even though I don't want to.
This might be good for us as motivation but if you look closely, the main motive here is to make you or one of the many people around you. What if you don't really want what they want for you? That's just 😀
You yourself need to find out if you really are doing it or just for the people around you to be happy. I will tell you, that's super stressful!
You don't have to please everyone, You have your own standards in life.
, DO IT FOR YOURSELF! FOR YOUR OWN IMPROVEMENT!
4. COMFORT ZONE
- It's nice to lie down on the bed, I'm just not jogging.
- They're good at making big money, so I'm okay with it (in their deepest desire, I want their income too).
- I'm satisfied with my work, I don't want to study things like that.
Life is so comfortable, but isn't it better if you are breaking your limits every time, every day? Let's say you can jog 30mins every day and want to be a marathon runner. Can you drive 30mins into 45mins every day or 1 hour or even 2 hours a day?
If you remain only on your 30day routine, your other competitors in the future marathon are already doing their daily 2 or 3 hours or even more every day their jogging routine.
That is also applicable to our lives. We should not always be comfortable with what we have and in what capacity we have especially if we want to be successful in life.
BREAK YOUR LIMITS and GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!
5. TOXIC PEOPLE
- I don't want to go into my work, they are boring, they are negative.
- My friends are always happy to go lucky, I'm infected.
John Ronn says "You're The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With."
In the few years that we have been in the world, I'm sure so many people have named you negative and toxic people. From home, neighborhood, school to your workplace. Toxic people mean they are the ones who have a negative outlook on the world, the complaints of life, the blame on others and the ones who advocate for your goals and dreams.
And even if you are a very good person and always have that kind of person to be with, your progress can be slow and worst like you are.
It doesn't hurt to befriend them but to see that they are not always with you… and to make a better place to live in the world, help them be positive.
Thank you for your continued support.