ReggaeSteem JAHMFEST 2020 planning has begun!
Early-bird tickets will be available by next week!
Here’s a random list of #JAHMFEST2020 objectives circling around in our internal docs. By all means these are not concrete goals, more of what we are trying to achieve on a grand— ambitious scale.
A Few JAHMFEST Objectives (in no particular order)
- First ReggaeSteem/Steem Caribbean Meetup
- First (Independent) Crypto Meetup in Jamaica
- First Tokenized Event (on Steem?) utilizing JAHM and JSNS
- Raise Blockchain Awareness in Jamaica and the Caribbean
- Raise Awareness of local JAHM/STEEM Merchants
- Remove Apparent Trust Barriers
- Attract New Investors and Merchants (Globally)
- Introduce Negril, Jamaica as the center of Caribbean Crypto Tourism
- Connect Local Business with Blockchain Industry Participants
- ReggaeSteem Onboarding
- Emphasize Power of Steem
- Building/Connecting Communities
- Merchant Services and Benefits
- Powering Meetups
- ReggaeSteem/Beachfront Crypto Branding
- Spur JAHM Token Volatility
- Reward JSNS Holders
- Provide an annual stage for Steem Artistes
- Have an epic time with friends
- Make life-long memories
- Convert a few hundred no-coiners
This list can go on for a while and will most likely be narrowed down or amended with new @ReggaeSteem objectives as we go forward. Stay tuned.
Happy Sunday and Jah Bless!