palnet.io is live today!
Here's how it works:
- Use palnet as one of your tags
- You can use any Steem front end and include palnet as one of your tags
- Or you can use palnet.io and it will automatically add the palnet tag to your post
- If your post gets upvoted by someone with staked Palcoin then you get rewarded with Palcoin
- When you vote on a post to reward Palcoin, it will vote the same % on steem and reward Steem/SBD
- Similarly, your posts will receive Steem/SBD and Palcoin simultaneously
- The only posts that appear on palnet.io are the posts that include the palnet tag, which is automatically included if you post via the palnet.io site
So you can either use palnet.io or you can use any other Steem front end and include the palnet tag.....
Either way, if you get upvoted by someone with staked Palcoin you will get rewarded in both Palcoin and Steem!
If someone with staked Palcoin upvotes a palnet tagged post via a different Steem front end (e.g. Steemit.com or Partiko) then does the post still earn Palcoin?
- Yes it does, people can continue using whatever interface they like and still be rewarding pal 😊, the benefit to using palnet.io is it automatically adds the palnet tag and displays the payout in palcoin.
Will my Steem/SBD rewards be reflected in my Steemit account or Palnet?
- If you're on steemit.com, busy.org, steempeak.com, or any other front end, you'll see your Steem/SBD payouts and wallets. On www.palnet.io, you will only see your Palcoin payout/rewards, but that may change to a hybrid system soon where you can see both.
Has the claimdrop happened yet??
- Not yet, but it will be happening soooooooon.
Be sure to follow @minnowsupport for updates!
Will you also be claimdropping kittens???