Welcome to the Make a Minnow #29 contest! This is the nomination post!
This initiative is about awarding a minnow who creates quality content and supports fellow content creators by giving them a delegation prize as a reward for their efforts! Giving our minnows the opportunity to have increased curation influence benefits the entire Steem ecosystem and should be considered a great honour.
We have decided to try something a bit different this round, the rules have been loosened a bit to allow more participation and a bigger delegation prize! The details are as follows:
The prizes for this round:
- 10k PAL POWER delegation for 4 weeks for first place. Sponsored by @minnowsupport
- 10k SP delegation for 4 weeks for first place. Sponsored by @eturnerx
- 10 SBI units (@steembasicincome) for first place, 3 for second, 1 for third. Sponsored by @eturnerx.
- 20 staked MAPX (@map10k) for first place, 5 each for second and third, Please leave them staked for free daily upvotes. Sponsored by @eturnerx.
- The nomination round lasts 2 weeks. The voting round lasts 1 week.
- Nominations may include a link to a post in support of the nomination. Only one nomination per user.
2a. Nominations with posts give the nominator a double vote in the voting round.
2b. Donation of liquid rewards from nomination posts gratefully received, but pledges are not required. Donations will be powered up to @msp-makeaminnow
- Any personal account that has less than 10,000 SP that adheres to PAL values is eligible for nomination. Community/group accounts are not eligible for nomination.
- The eligible nominator rules remain, but we have removed the need for a minimum chat rank. In summary; the nominator must be a member of PAL/MSP in good standing, delegating at least 10SP.
- Nominees need at least 2 nominations to go into the voting round and a maximum of 10 nominees will move forward.
- Anyone can participate in the voting round if they are PAL registered, even if they did not nominate.
How to nominate
Please make a top level comment on this post (meaning a direct reply to the post and not another commenter)!
Please use the format:
I nominate @username
The bot will then reply confirming whether or not your nomination is valid. If you have made a post in support of your nomination, then link it in your nomination comment.