The image you are seeing is a Chinese mother and son sitting naked on the street, she did so because she could no longer afford to treat her children due to the sky-high medical costs. In fact, it is not her shame, it is the shame of the economy with the world's second largest GDP.
What about in your country?
I know what it is like to be in China, but in Vietnam, children under 6 years old get free health insurance from the government. However, that does not mean that everything is free. Depending on the illness, depending on the hospital or health facility the child receives treatment, the level of cost assistance from insurance will vary. Moreover, the drugs provided under health insurance are also on a separate list, and if you use other drugs, you will have to pay for them yourself. And of course, purchase outside medicines are usually more expensive and are often rated as better.
Connect with me on other foundation
🔥🔥🔥 Follow me to get minimum 1 follow from @anhvu & daily random upvotes from the @hoaithu's Curation Trail
💰💰💰 If you want to earn more rewards with your Steemit account, you can refer to the ways from this post.
- 53 Masterpieces - Spring music was selective - Recorded before 1975 - Pretty voice for life
- Journalists imprisoned: China is the highest in the world, Vietnam is second in Asia
- Near the end of the year, STEEM prices not only dropped but also relegated too many
- The most polluted air in the world & scary silence!
- A large protest is taking place in Vietnam? Why did they take to the streets?
- I have no brain
- Top Popular Christmas And Happy New Year Songs 2020
Source photo: facebook