Got that Friday feeling? What about #FollowFriday? I have been on furlough (temporary break from work) for a while, so the days of the week have not been so important, but I will still mark this day with my regular post.
It has been a week of ups and downs in crypto with Bitcoin getting close to its all time high again. Is it all just hype? We know there is more to Hive than hype. Unlike other coins you can earn it with no initial investment and help others at no cost to yourself. It must be one of the most social coins and that is a strength we should exploit.
We have another Hive Power Up Day coming next week. Even if you just add a few HIVE it all adds up.
We need to keep the conversation about Hive going across all social media. Plenty of people have still not heard of it. There are so many who could gain from it. I have a big interest in music and so would love to see more musicians on here. I do what I can to support those already posting. I will include some of them in this post.
- @vikthor is from Romania and has been pursuing a life in music for some years.
- @zorajr is from Venezuela. She has a couple of songs up that sound lovely even if I do not understand the words. She has a great voice.
- I have mentioned @thetroublenotes before, but they really are worth checking out. Their music is joyful. They seem to have done a lot of busking around the world. That is less possible now, but you can still tip them with a vote on one of their posts.
- I have met @molometer a few times. He is into photography, but also enjoys his music and has done a number of posts reviewing some budget guitar gear. In this post he was caught entertaining his granddaughter.
- @celticheartbeat is from Ireland and fairly new to Hive. Give him a warm welcome and check out his songs. He has been entering in some of the various music contests we have.
- @cabelindsay runs one of this contests from Texas. All forms of music are welcome.
If you know of other musicians who could benefit from Hive then tell them about it. Times are hard with a lack of live gigs, but they could make something posting here. That can be old videos if they want. We also benefit from having more content as that can attract those who want to be entertained. On Hive the fans can also earn just by voting.
We can make Hive a hub for music.