Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Europe roundup!
Europe as a travel destination has so much to offer, sometimes it's kind of hard what country or city to choose for your next vacation. Get inspired by the following travel articles shared on TravelFeed.io and learn about some of the best spots of the continent.
The BEST posts for Europe
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
📷 Spain. Canary Islands. Tenerife: Part by @sharker
📍Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
It would be unthinkable to visit Tenerife and not climb Mount Teide. This was the second most desirable thing on our trip after diving. So on December 25-26 we did just that. Not without surprises and adventures, but we did it! I have already described the details in another post, so you can take a look if interested. After going down from the
Hiking to Sivý vrch (Gray hill) in Western Tatras, by @photoparadise
📍Region of Žilina, Slovakia
The hike to Gray hill was my first alpine hike in 2020. Sivý vrch is located in the Western Tatras. I have never been to the Western Tatras before and this year I decided to change that. I have to admit that I chose this tour first because it seemed easier on paper and suitable for warming up. In the morning, after a little wandering, I come to
All along the watchtower: Back down the memory by @koenau
It’s 30 years after the german re-unification as we mind a bizarre plan: We’re trekking along the Iron Curtain, the former deadly borderline between the East and the West of Germany! There is a hiking way named „Grenzwanderweg“ or „Green Ribbon“. You can hike here along the path on which the east german border guards monitored the „Iron Curtain“
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant community using the community picker in the topics menu for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!