Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven't shared your stories yet, don't forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Jaipur’s Tourist Attractions on a Budget | Pink Stepwell, Albert Hall & White Marble by @wanderein
Time Stamp 0:00 Pink Stepwell (FREE) 1:05 Albert Hall (Not free but included in the Composite Ticket) 2:44 Birla Mandir Temple/ White Marble Temple (FREE but be mindful of the religious ceremonies. It is not a tourist place. Outside the temple is a good place to watch the sunset and hear the Hindu prayers) Royalty Free Music from Bensound
📷 The Land of High Mountains: Pakistan. Day 12. Trekking to Nowhere - The Way by @sharker
We are sitting on the top of the moraine after a tiring hike along mountain paths along the glacier. It was promised as a small easy trekking, from which we will return back to the shepherd’s village for lunch — but it seems that something went wrong (we? :)), lunch time has already come, and we are only sitting at the end point, and it’s not that
Taiwans ancient castle: A fortress with red by @koenau
Those who have read my travel reports from Taiwan should have noticed that the inhabitants of the island, formerly called Formosa, always pose a little riddle with the names of their towns and places. Today, for example, we are in Tamsui, also spelled Tanshui or Tamshui, a district of the city of New Taipei with a good 140,000 inhabitants, so
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant community using the community picker in the topics menu for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!