America - Weekly Round-Up #108
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed America roundup!
North, Central or South America - we try to cover it all by sharing our favorite articles from these travel destinations submitted to us on TravelFeed.io and via the TravelFeed communities. Ready for some adventure? We're pretty sure we'll satisfy your wanderlust with the following posts.
The BEST posts for America
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
🇵🇪 The colorful Mercado Camilo in Arequipa + A Peruvian secret you need to know by @waybeyondpadthai
Hive, hive, hive it up - We hive it up.. The first post through the Hive Chain, I’m excity like very.. <3 While in Peru, going to a Peruvian market seems to be something I love doing and literally, it’s enjoyable to do so. Many fruits I have never seen, a lot of food I get excited about. Great stuff at local prices.. Same here in Arequipa, we went [...]
TravelFeed Initiative: Coronavirus situation in Brazil by @mrprofessor
📍Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Amid worldwide fear, doubt and uncertainty, and on a flood of inaccurate information performed by the news industry that desperately seeks for clicks, our society seems lost on this battle against the Coronavirus (CoVID-19).On my daily observations on the TravelFeed Community, I feel like the travelers and digital nomads are the ones seeking for an[...]
Travel To North Carolina “The Omni Grove” by @julee
📍North Carolina, United States
We are get the chance travel to north Carolina we drove the car from Florida to North Carolina it’s take 9-10 hours to get there.Your first view of the Omni Hotel feels like your are going back in time. Located in Asheville NC is one of the oldest Hotels in the United States. It’s beautiful place and beautiful view when walked to backside you will[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant community using the community picker in the topics menu for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Posts posted from or edited with other Steem dApps are no longer eligible to be featured in our round-ups, please post through TravelFeed.io instead.
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
If you optimize your post for SEO and it gets many clicks from Google, you can now earn from a monthly prize pool of 100 Steem! Of course, only when posting through TravelFeed.io.
Read the contest announcement for more information.
Coronavirus Writing Contest: What's the situation in your country? Earn 500 STEEM! In his latest travel writing contest @invisusmundi is giving away 500 STEEM on top of the post rewards. This time, the contest is topic-specific: Write about the Coronavirus situation in your country through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travelers for travelers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our Support Us page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this Steemconnect link or head over to Steemit Wallet and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or post to a TravelFeed community: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!
View this post on TravelFeed for the best experience.