I finally got the Starbits Millionaire Card after loading up 1 million starbits in Hive Engine. This was a goal I had last month but I didn't manage to load up enough Starbits due to the rise in starbits price. As I said in my previous Rising Star post, I said I would give away another Easter instrument this time. The last I checked, 1 million Starbits goes for around $149.
This is the card I plan to give away this week: the Easter Egg Guitar because I ended up with a lot of them during the Easter event. As of now, I currently have 8 of them.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
No band members unlocked and the number of cards I have gotten from giveaways have increased it slightly. My starbits balance in-game is low due to pulling out most of it for the Starbits title.
Ego: 9478 (448 from drunk fans and 4593 permanent ego)
My current goals in the game are still the same as last time:
- 4 Band Members
- Top 102 for ranking rewards
As I am now above level 75, I wish to get 4 band members. This will allow me to do 2 different things: 1) access the next map and 2) create my own music. After that is to finally aim for the rankings. I haven't done as well lately in doing missions on time but I plan on fixing this so I can aim of the rankings.
My rank is down from last time and it seems really competitive. I plan on just using pizzas even if I miss the timing a bit. At worst, I may just buy an extra pizza or two to make the most of my energy.
My plan for the ongoing giveaway will be to give away starbits or a card once or twice a week depending on my schedule and pack openings. Who knows if it will go up in the future but feel free to follow along.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.