[ESP/ENG] Pintando a Batman sobre anime-icopor (Poliestireno expandido) | Painting Batman on anime-Styrofoam (Expanded Polystyrene)
Hello to the whole HIVE family, continuing with my initiative to share with you this series from my childhood recreating their comic characters painted on amine-styrofoam, and for today I brought you Batman from the series "The Super Friends".
MANOS A LA OBRA | LET'S DO IT
Anime/icopor (Poliestireno expandido)
Pinturas a base de agua.
Lápiz de grafito
Hojas de papel recicladas
Paleta de pintura
Máquina de corte para Anime/icopor (Poliestireno expandido)
Anime / Styrofoam (Expanded Polystyrene)
Water based paints.
Recycled sheets of paper
Cutting machine for Anime / Styrofoam (Expanded polystyrene)
PASO A PASO | STEP BY STEP
1. I made a horizontal cut of the anime / styrofoam to ½ centimeter. If you do not have the cutting machine you can use manual cutting blades and go to the next step.
2. I glued 6 sheets of recycled paper and drew the Batman silhouette, the cape, the boots and the logo that will serve as molds in pencil. I reinforced the pieces by gluing more sheets of recycled paper to the back. Then I cut out each of the pieces.
3. I used pins to fit the pieces over the anime / styrofoam piece and cut vertically. The silhouette and the logo on the thick piece and the other pieces on the ½ cm piece. We already have the pieces cut out.
4. I marked with graphite pencil the details of the Batman figure. I began by painting with the base colors of the silhouette and all the pieces, then with black paint I made the details and outlined. To finish I glued the boots on top of the feet and the cape on the back.
5. I cut an anime base, painted it black and made an identification with my name that served as a support to place the Batman logo.And this is the final result.
Todo contenido, dibujo y fotografías compartidos en este espacio son realizados por mi, por tanto tienen Derecho de Propiedad Intelectual. Fotografías tomadas por móvil HUAWEI Y9, editadas en programa Microsoft PowerPoint. || All content, drawings and photographs shared in this space are made by me, therefore they are Intellectual Property Rights.Photographs taken by HUAWEI Y9 mobile, edited in Microsoft PowerPoint program.