[ESP-ENG] DC Comics -Pintando a ROBIN sobre anime-icopor (Poliestireno expandido)| DC Comics -Painting ROBIN on anime-styrofoam (Expanded polystyrene)
Hello friends… following this initiative that I started a few weeks ago, today I want to share with you my next DC Comics character from the series “The Super Friends”. This time I present Robin painted on anime / styrofoam. (Expanded Polystyrene)
MANOS A LA OBRA | LET'S DO IT
Anime/icopor (Poliestireno expandido)
Pinturas a base de agua.
Lápiz de grafito
Hojas de papel recicladas
Paleta de pintura
Máquina de corte para Anime/icopor (Poliestireno expandido)
Anime / Styrofoam (Expanded Polystyrene)
Water based paints.
Recycled sheets of paper
Cutting machine for Anime / Styrofoam (Expanded polystyrene)
PASO A PASO | STEP BY STEP
1. A horizontal cut of the anime / styrofoam to ½ centimeter. If you do not have the cutting machine you can use manual cutting blades.
2. I glued 4 sheets of recycled paper and drew Robin's silhouette, the cape, the boots, the gloves and the logo that will serve as molds. I reinforced the pieces by gluing more sheets of recycled paper to the back. Then I cut out each of the pieces.
3. I used pins to fit the pieces over the anime / styrofoam piece and cut vertically. The silhouette and the logo on the thick piece and the other pieces on the ½ cm piece.
4. I marked with graphite pencil the details of the Robin figure. I started by painting with the base colors of the reference image and then I painted the details of the face and the rest of the pieces with outlining and shading using black paint. Having all the pieces ready, I glued the gloves and boots over the Robin figure and the cape on the back.
5. Everything is ready. I cut an anime base and an identification with my name that helps me to place the logo of this character. And I assembled the pieces on the base. And this is the final result.
Espero les haya gustado, y si te acuerdas de este cómics "Los Super Amigos" coméntame cual te gustaría ver en los próximos días en este espacio.
I hope you liked it, and if you remember this "The Super Friends" comics, tell me which one you would like to see in the next few days in this space.
Unpublished photos captured from my HUAWEI Y9 mobile, edited with Microsoft Power Point