What is CSS?
- CSS is a language that describes the style of an HTML document.
What does CSS do?
- Text size, color, style, typeface.
- Change background color of post.
- Link color and style.
- Control Image & video size.
- Table size, shading, borders, and alignment.
- Do some basic animation.
Yesterday I pursue an interest in changing the color of my font text while commenting other posts. I tried some inline CSS style attribute. But it doesn't work. Because CSS is not recognizable on Hive blog posts or comments. We only do basic formatting using HTML or HIVE in-build markdown feature.
My question is why doesn’t Hive implement CSS to take it whole new level experience on blog posting?
Put your thoughts in comments about CSS integration.
Thanks for reading.
Creating gifs on https://loading.io