Today I have for you what is probably my favorite foreign silver coin! A Kennedy Half Dollar, minted in 1964. These coins started to be made in 1964 as a memorial for his assassination and various versions have been minted since then. Later versions have less silver, or are made of other metals like copper and gold.
The one I have in my possession is the first generation, made of 0.900 silver and has a weight of 12.5 g. It's also quite big, with a diameter of 30.61 mm.
It's nice. It's shiny. It's big. It has a great guy on it. It looks and feels like a real coin, unlike the shitty euros we have in my country:
The other side also looks pretty cool, featuring the presidential seal of the United States. Imo, anything with an eagle looks badass, and the presidential seal is no exception!
As I told you, this is one of my favorite silver coins and what's even better is that I didn't pay a single cent for it. I just stumbled on the pavement one day, which is highly unlikely since I live in Greece..LOL. Some poor fuck lost it, but at least its new owner is someone who really appreciates it XD
Here are some more photos until we meet in the next treasure!
Enjoyed the post? Check out my other treasures !
- Trumpman's Treasury #1 - 22K Carat Gold Classic Car Stamps
- Trumpman's Treasury #2 - Silver ShitCoin, 1oz 0.999 (For Sale!)
- Trumpman's Treasury #3 - 22 Karat Gold Stamp "BHUTAN - THE PENNY BLACK STAMP"
- Trumpman's Treasury #4 - Greek 20 Drachmas Silver Coins
- Trumpman's Treasury #5 - Platinum Cross with Zircon Stones
- Trumpman's Treasury #6 - 30 Drachmas Silver Coin, "The Kings of Greece"
- Trumpman's Treasury #7 - 30 Drachmas Silver Coin, The Royal Marriage of Constantine And Anne Marrie
- Trumpman's Treasury #8 - Gold Sovereign, Elizabeth II Young Head (1966)
- Trumpman's Treasury #9 - Silver 5 Deutsche Mark with Imperial Eagle (1969)
- Trumpman's Treasury #10 - Collection of Greek Ancient Coins
All photo's by me, shot with Moto G8+ Plus, not free for reuse. Please contact me first. Or just be an asshole and steal them anyways. It's not like I am gonna sue you. Troll and piggy bank provided by my wife, @ruth-girl.
Posted Using LeoFinance