👋 KEEP IT BLAZIN' 🔥
This initiative will end when transfer #333 is reached, and a poll will be made by @stayoutoftherz to let us Hivers decide how the accumulated HIVE will be used.
Well, I must say that we in the ReggaeJAHM Community sure know how to keep a fiyah blazin'!! @dmilliz, ReggaeJAHM's fearless leader handed this torch to @missaj, and it was handed to him by @luca1777, another fellow JAHMer.
I'm gonna increase the positive vibes by keeping the #HiveTorch within the most Irie place on the Hive blockchain one more time. It just needs a little more time mongst I & I.
👋 KEEP IT BLAZIN' 🔥
I can't think of a better I-dren to keep the fiyah blazin' than my Venezuelan brother from another mother, the one and only @josevas217. I recently found out Jose and I are the same age, and we are both migrants trying to provide a better life for our families.
Jose is currently in Colombia, and I am around the corner in Suriname. He brings nothing but positive vibes to ReggaeJAHM and the Hive Blockchain, and we need more Hivers like Jose. I know the torch will be in safe hands with this key brethren, and I am adding 1 HIVE to make it an even 255 HIVE in total.
WHAT IS THE HIVETORCH? - by @stayoutoftherz
The idea is that someone sends you a number of Hive to your wallet, and you transfer it as fast as possible to someone trustful who will be then the next Hivetorch keeper. That´s it. Very simple, isn´t it?
The #Hivetorch is a social experiment to demonstrate the speed and trust in transferring value on the Hive chain (I bluntly stole this phrase from @geekgirl, but it simply nails it). It´s mostly about our community and not about collecting money (that is just a side aspect).
It is not brought to you from a central instance which is spending tons of money to desparately create some activity (like on the other chain), but it is an initiative from inside the community for the community (I am neither a whale nor a witness nor whatever).Also I hope we can be adults and keep out politics this time!
How far we can go? 200 transfers, 500? Even 1000? And by when? The sky is the limit, if all work together!
THE RULES - by @stayoutoftherz
- If you got passed the #HiveTorch to you, increase the amount by 1, leave it as it is, or add anything between 0 and 1. It is up to you. Don´t reduce the amount and don´t add more than 1 Hive - it is not about collecting money.
- Send the Hives as soon as possible to someone who is active on Hive and whom you trust that he/she will follow the rules and forward the torch to the next one.
- In the transfer, use this Memo
"Hivetorch - Count x - please read the rules at https://peakd.com/hive-147983/@stayoutoftherz/hivetorch"
whereby you increase the count no. by 1 (so if you got the memo with count "23" then put "24" in your memo).
- Choose as the next Hivetorch keeper preferably someone who has not yet been selected and inform him/her about the transfer, so that the torch is kept in motion.
- You are highly encouraged to create a post about the #HiveTorch e.g. on peakd.com using the picture above or any other picture (the picture must contain both a torch and the Hive logo) and the tag #hivetorch. Please post it in the Hivetorch Community.
- After 333 transfers I will create a poll to let the community decide what to do next (continue, give the sum to a Hive-related project, distribute to minnows, burn it, etc.)
I am looking forward to any ideas and suggestions, also if you want to have a specific rule changed, I am totally open to that.
🙏 THANKS FOR READING 🙏
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta