How To Earn $BCH For Microblogging when you Sign Up On Noise.Cash
Cryptocurrency is almost now a household name and i'm glad how it's turned out that the the world is rapidly adapting to the use of crypto. In my Country, majority of citizens now have a full knowledge of what crypto is all about. While most of them understand forex trading, some understand both. Let's say 40% of the youths and 20% of the elderly have this insight. What I do is keep people informed through my blogs, sharing earning opportunities, tweets and contents hoping that through social media, mass adoption can be achieved.
I finally registered on Noise.cash today after seeing a post by @claudio83. Noise.cash is a microblogging platform built by the owners of read.cash. It is actually like Twitter but in it's own case, it allows users to tip and interact with each other's contents using BCH (Bitcoin Cash) coin. Users are allowed to make noise on this platform with shorter contents unlike Read.cash. After a user successfully registers on the platform terms of service (Tos) apply, he or she is asked to provide a public BCH address in the wallet section which is found in the location tab.
Here are the simple steps I followed to sign up on Noise.cash
- Go to https://noise.cash website and click on the 'Get started' option. This page pops up, enter your preferred username which can't be changed later, your email and you will enter password twice.
- You will get a notification that a code has been sent to your email. Head over to your email and get the code. Insert it in the box on the Noise interface and send so your account can get verified.
- You will be provided with the rules and you will have to click on 'Next page' after
- Tick the 'I agree to the rules box' and click on 'Confirm'
- Your blog page will show up
- When you want to withdraw earned BCH, click on the 'Wallet' option in the profile tab, you will be asked to provide a BCH wallet address you wish to withdraw funds to
- Subscribe to Chambers (communities) you will like to join. Click on 'My posts' on the profile tab to access your posts. To make a new post, go to where you have 'What's up' and type your post.
Follow my page here https://noise.cash/u/Citimillz after signing up
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta