You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: I DARE HIVE TO GO DOWN TO 10 CENTS AGAIN

in LeoFinancelast month

Yeah, I doubt that it will happen. There's possibility of upward movement and in that case, I'm selling closest to the top, waiting for the drop and buying back

Sort:  

I did the same thing couple weeks to buy back.
And now I have to wait.
That could be a good enterprise
like hbd to buy back Hive.

Yeah. That's how I'm going to use my hbd from now on. Since it is stable, I'll just track the price if Hive and get back the volume of any hive I take out from power down. In the long run, this will also enable me get more hive in. It is just about timing.