Stocks #76 – Mettler-Toledo International Inc

in LeoFinance11 months ago (edited)
Mettler-Toledo International Inc is the largest supplier of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retail applications.


The company also provides several analytical instruments, process analysis instruments and end-of-line inspection systems.

cq5d.jpeg

The company has operations in several places around the world, however Europe and the Americas are responsible for 70% of the company's sales and Asia for the remaining 30%.

Its financial results show slow but steady growth in the main indicators, revenue, profit, EBITDA and free cash flow. Know more


This post is not an indication, the investor should study.

Images: Mettler-Toledo & Bastter, Research source: Bastter


bastter.jpg

Posted Using LeoFinance

Sort:  

Source
Copying/Pasting full or partial texts with adding very little original content is frowned upon by the community. Repeated copy/paste posts could be considered spam. Spam is discouraged by the community and may result in the account being Blacklisted.

If you believe this comment is in error, please contact us in #appeals in Discord.