Dear chess friends!
Round 2 of Hivechess Season 5 will start tomorrow at the usual time!
It will be this time a little "slower" and then in round 3 faster again. Feel free to berserk for extra points if you dare to!
Time Mode: 7+1 (7 minutes per game, 1 sec. increment), 70 min. arena mode, no streaks
Tournament Link: https://lichess.org/tournament/rWqR73ad
Time difference from Greenwich Mean Time GMT 20.00:
|Los Angeles||-7 hours||13.00h|
|New York, Venezuela||−4 hours||16.00h|
|UTC, GMT, Reykjavik, Freetown||0||20.00h|
|Paris, Munich, Madrid, Nigeria, Vienna||+1 hours||21.00h|
|Moscow, Les'ky, Istanbul||+3 hours||23.00h|
|Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore||+8 hours||04.00h|
GMT time converter: https://time.is/en/GMT
- For Hivers, Steemians, Blurters and all others!
- Players of all skill levels are welcome, from newbies to experts, you just need a free Lichess-account!
- Every Friday is one round
- Time mode is varying (5+0, 3+2,...), rated, berserking allowed (except in Swiss mode)
- The winner of each round gets 8 points, the second 7,... and the 8th 1 point. In case two players have the same number of points, the one who played less rounds is first. If that is equal too, then the average tournament performance decides.
- PAYOUT: This season goes over 11 rounds and the tournament points are summed up. All Hivechess-related post rewards are pooled and 90% go to the price pool (PP). The tournament winner will get 20 Hive bonus and the rest of the PP is divided among all players according to (1) the no. of rounds played and (2) the tournament points achieved (1 and 2 weighed equally), but only if a player has participated at least 3 times (if no games are played in a round it will be not counted)! So everyone has a chance to get something and the more you play the better! With this change the majority of players will get more compared to the previous system.
- If I don´t know your Hive username, I can´t consider you in the rankings, so please let me know your Hive name in the comments or in the Lichess chat
- If you have not yet joined our team in Lichess, please do it here, so that you can participate (required for Swiss tournaments only).
Please share this announcement among your (chess) friends and colleagues!
The more participate, the more fun! And maybe some are even interested to join Hive and it´s Chess Community?
Good luck to All!
Potentially of interest for
@aakrist @alberto0607 @ambarvegas @anli @arsenal49 @behiver @bitsignal @cerati @chesthetica @darruiz @digitalis @elprofe62 @eniolw @evgsk @foxconnmars @franciscomarval @gingerbyna @gravitcaper @heimindanger @hierro21 @hirohurl @iceblue @iobates @jaki01 @jkms @johannesboldt @juanmi96 @kintokris @klausklaus @kreur @lighteye @marcusantoniu26 @maciejficek @manncpt @meedo @mstafford @oshiokhenhoya @parung76 @pirex @pereu4ivatel @rafaelaquino @renerondon @rodrook @samostically @sawko @schamangerbert @soluce07 @spacetoon @the01crow @uliseshb @vjap55 @walner @yazp @zacherybinx