This was one hell of a thing to do which in the end as of now doesn't even feel worth it. It took me a night and half a day for it to render and in the end i found out that half the frames that it rendered were broken. So i only got 124 good frames. I had to duplicate them and then make it loop for it to seem okay. My brain is so done for. And after all that i did not even get the result i was going for. Time to start a new project. Something more calming.
A better view of the 2 swords I've made. Sadly only from this video, you can't really see the detail and how every part is shaded and coloured accordingly to make them come more to life.