The night the Deities came to Attack
Oh how I remember that evening well. It was a day much like any other. But except that, I ate a fish that tastes weird. To settle my stomach I went for a walk along the beach.
I fell asleep on the beach to the sound of distant whales, when then at midnight the ocean tide stopped, the sky turned black, and when I open my eyes there they stood, an endless sea of deities around me.
Where was I, what happened to me, was I dreaming, was it dreaming me?
Questions raced through my mind, as their hands descended and rip me apart.
It turns out I ate their magic carp.
Photos I've taken while the presence of colorful beings.
- I'm very happy with the way this particular Picture turned out though a bit sad I don't have a flash.
- This is a photo of Ms. Margo looking totally epic
- This is a photo of Miss Jessica also looking very stoically epic
- I love the way the blue pops with the darkness of the night
- Sort of like the suicide squad for fairy princesses
- Really wishing I had a flash to capture the darkness of the eyes
- This was part of a fashion show on the beach late one night
- Such a fun while Crew I think
- This one I felt epic the light radiating from behind
- Perhaps too much blue or not enough blue, or just the right amount?
Well I hope you enjoyed some of these fun photos or perhaps that silly tale I told way up Before. :D
Have a great day and be amazing.
Appcs : @RoamingSparrow
Instagram : Instagram.com/roamingsparrow/
Smugmug : https://roamingsparrow.smugmug.com/
Any Support is Welcome!
Bitcoin (BTC) : 18zopjg9Y2VA1ouCqCZapN3UzdpK3UnMdm
Ethereum (ETH) : 0x849C33abCb753540fD0D6cDd25df05BC20a1254E
litecoin (LTC) : LdWUz5haDfkn4D1fxmte8nJePEGjJv6Lqh
Bitcoin Cash (BCH): 1DRRtY3j5xzx6Dn9ofQgoosXdqGVsYYNcU
Helix (HLIX) : HPnubkb9FBtSZKPjRvqD166BX4vPK3GtAz