In todays episode I tried to cross the vast "Poli Cannyon" which I assume is the same thing as "Victory Road" in previous #Pokemon games.
There Igought some really strong trainers, found a ton of cool items and of course trained my Pokemon. Crossing the whole cannyon took a while so I decided to split this adventure into 2 different part.
Have fun watching
Thank you all for your support
As a full-time online hustler, supporting my content allows me to keep doing what I love.
Much love to everyone and always have fun.
Earn Crypto For Your Content (Affiliate Links)
- Sign up on Hive : https://peakd.com/register?ref=knowhow92
- Sign up on TORUM : https://www.torum.com/signup?referral_code=knowhow92
- Sign up on Dtube : https://signup.d.tube/
- Sign up on LBRY : https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@knowhow92:d
- Sign up on Publish0x : https://www.publish0x.com?a=46dBznWd79
Find me Here
🏡 Hive: https://www.peakd.com/@knowhow92
🏡 Torum : https://www.torum.com/u/knowhow92
📹 Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJTNnvAHca8jcxaBpWn-bzA
📱 Twitter : https://twitter.com/theocharis_ch
☀️ Lbry : https://lbry.tv/@knowhow92:d
📷 Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/haris_housos/
☕️ Ko-fi : https://ko-fi.com/knowhow92