Mighty Party is an online card game developed by Panoramik Inc. It's very simple and addictive: one touch to put the fighter on the battlefield and only 3 MINUTES to win! It can reveal all your tactical skills: define your opponent's weaknesses and play heroes that can absolutely change the situation on the battlefield and take you to the top of the rankings!
Global events occur regularly every 2 weeks, occur at the same time for everyone and generally last 5 days from a Friday. There is also 24 hours after the event ends when the Event Resources can still be purchased and spent, although you can no longer perform the missions associated with the Event. After that, everyone who participated in the Event wins a prize based on how many Event Resources the player won during the event, either won or purchased. Event prize chests contain only Event heroes. In addition, many Event Heroes are now only available through the Events or the various stores. Unless otherwise noted, event heroes will not be in the general card pool for chests, except during the event.
Now I am preparing to present the heroes of each of the chapters that this event presents. Which are the following:
Dr. Claude Mesmero was one of the best alchemists of Pangea. He devoted his life to the discovery of the cure for all diseases. Lately he has tried an experiment on himself and has not been seen since. Meanwhile, an egomaniac with a rather hot temper has begun to terrorize all of Pangea, and we must stop him.... Mesmero, I hope it's you. This is the first chapter of the event, where we meet the heroes of rare rarity.
MONK is a rare melee attack hero that at level 1 has 6 attack (atk) and 5 health (hp). His abilities are those of removing the flight of the enemies in line, in addition that in level 6 he acquires another ability which is the block that diminishes the damage of the enemies. His motto is: "With a jug like this, the world is mine".
FIREWORKER is a rare ranged attack chaos or archer type hero that at level 1 has 8 atk and 4 hp. His abilities are that at the end of the turn he damages enemies in line by 2, plus he has the explosion 3 ability that causes extra damage to enemies around him. His motto is: "Honey, you're on fire".
PANDA WARRIOR is our last rare hero of the first chapter, which is a melee attack type nature, which at level 1 has 6 atk and 6 hp. His abilities are when attacking he gets 3 life and when he reaches level 6 he gets a second ability which is the thorns that cause damage to his opponents. His motto is: "For Mr. Panda".
Then we have chapter two of the event where we have the epic rarity cards, which I present to you below.
BAMBOO MASTER is an epic rarity card of the melee attack nature type that at level 1 has 4 atk and 16 hp. His abilities are that when an enemy dies he gets 3 attack and gets 2 thorns for each enemy around him. His motto is: "Give me my bamboo or I'll eat your guts".
DRUNK MASTER He is an epic hero of the melee attack type order, which at level 1 has 5 atk and 15 hp. His abilities when being attacked an order ally gives him 3 block to allies around and possesses the mental shield that protects him from enemy attacks. His motto is: "It is not the drink that makes you drunk. It is the man who gets drunk alone".
MR. BOOM is an epic ranged attack chaos type hero who at level 1 has 11 atk and 6 hp. His abilities are that at the start of each turn he gets 3 attack for each wounded enemy and attack damages by 6 to a random enemy. His motto is: "Art is an explosion".
Finally we come to the third and final chapter in which we must pass in this event if we want to complete it, however this is difficult, even to get to this chapter because you have to buy many things with real money. In this we find the legendary heroes and considered the best of the event.
SHAO LIN is the first legendary hero that we find in this event, he is a melee attacker of the order type. At level 1 he has an attack of 9 atk and 26 hp. His abilities are those of gives the ability of immunity to the allies of the order type that are on the battlefield, when attacking gives +8 atk to allies who are in the field and when dying damages in 55 a random enemy. His motto is: "although I can barely stand, the true strength is within me".
TNT, CRAZY DEMOLITIONIST is a legendary ranged attack hero or archer of the chaos type. At level 1 he has an attack of 14 and a life of 9. His abilities are that at the end of each turn he invokes an instant death rune on random enemy cells, when an enemy enters play he gains the ability to damage enemies on the battlefield by 4 when he dies and he has explosion of 6 which causes additional damage to enemies within a radius of him on the field. His motto is: "Explosives are as dangerous as the people who build them. Uh oh."
KUNG FUCIUS is the last legendary card found in this event. It is a melee attack nature type that at level 1 has 8 atk and 29 hp. Its abilities are that when attacked it invokes two runes of 11 damage in each random enemy cell, it has the ability of immunity and at the end of the turn it gives +4 atk to allies for each wounded enemy. His motto is: "You can't kill a panda, I'm an endangered species".
NOTE: It is important to know that the skills of the cards described above are level 1, therefore they can improve as you level them up, increasing life, attack and even the number of skills and their effectiveness.
CONCLUSION OF THE EVENT
FIRE FESTIVAL is a great event where we can get new and interesting cards, which are of mixed type; that is to say, of order, chaos and nature, also they already appeared in some past events but this time they improved their abilities. The best card is undoubtedly TNT, Crazy Demolitionist, which has excellent abilities that are impressive to use during battles, without leaving aside the other cards that are very good and help us in each of the game modes found in the Mighty Party game. Besides that it makes it easier for players who are new to the game, as they acquire cards from past events and with better skills, and those who already have time can level up our cards, get gems and any other resource that is given to us as a reward in this important event. It is important to mention that the heroes mix cards of each of the classes and two of melee attacks and an archer, also that varies is the rarity of the cards, depending on this, some are better than others, always taking into account the team we are using and the warlord, to put together the best strategies with the cards we have, taking into account their characteristics and skills. The most important cards that we will get when we open the chests of this event are Shao Lin, TNT, Crazy Demolitionist, and Kung Fucius, each of them with their unique abilities that are usually very important when it comes to build strategies and advance in each of the game modes that we have in Mighty Party. This is a very good game in which we not only have to be good at strategies in battles, but also building our team is a challenge and that is why these events are important to acquire new cards that are useful or even increase your level by acquiring new weapons.
In the event shop we can buy both rare, epic and legendary chests. These will be bought with the eggs collected from the different missions we found at the event. In the rare chest there is an 80% chance that a hero of that rarity will appear, 16% chance that event eggs will come out, 3% chance that gems will come out and 1% chance that an epic rarity hero will come out. In the epic chests there is a 75% chance that an epic hero will appear from the event, 20% eggs, 3% gems and 2% a legendary card. And in the legendary chests it is 62% of a legendary hero, 33% of eggs from the event and 5% of gems.
In addition we also have the extra chest that is spoken when opening a chest number of the rarity that is, the better the rarity of the chest the bar is completed and the same can be obtained the rewards. As the extra chest is opened, it has better rewards than the previous one. There is a 63% chance of getting a legendary hero or 37% chance of getting eggs from the event.
I hope you liked this publication. See you on Friday between 14 days with the next event of this great role-playing game, which shows the combat and strategy.
NOTE APART: the game has had a series of updates, but the highlight is that it has tried to improve the assault mode to make it more interesting and attractive to players, with more valuable and generous rewards. Other of the best ones were that they improved the speed of the game that was really slow after the previous changes, plus they have added other series of changes that if you want to know them I hope you visit the official website, the facebook account and even on their discord channel.
All the images of this Post are Captured from the game made by @franz54
Text separator taken from the post: https://www.tutorialesteemit.com/recomendaciones/separadores-de-texto-para-blog/
Thank you for your visit. I hope you liked it.
Till a next chance
Without further ado, he bids farewell to you, his cordial server @franz54.